Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Map Relief Project





My map relief project was inspired by the flight patterns that you usually see at airports. I've always loved traveling and mapping out each place I have been. The red string represents the "path" that the plane has flown, touching destination to destination. I included a lot of my personal style into this piece: the small, detailed cut-paper work. The cut-paper that comes off of the structure abstractly represent destinations and land masses. The use of the red color of the string was to guide your eye all around the project as you fly through each object and destination.

Inspirations

Inspired by: Chris Kenny

Inspired by: Val Britton

Inspired by: Haga Vardimon-van Heummen



Info from:  http://foundations3ddesign.blogspot.com/search/label/Map%20Relief%20Artists

No comments:

Post a Comment